Why Professional Fall Clean-Up Services is a Smart Choice
Many homeowners in Canada may not have the time to do a proper fall clean up. However, there are many benefits to preparing your property for the harsh Canadian winter, including ensuring that your property continues to look attractive throughout each season. Proper fall clean-up and preparation can reduce the amount of time required to restore your yard’s beautiful look in the spring.
Hiring a professional service to prepare your garden and lawn for winter means you don’t have to stress about doing all the hard work yourself. Let The Grounds Guys do all the work for you! Our fall clean-up experts know how to prepare your yard for the winter.
How Fall Clean-up Services Benefit Your Lawn and Garden:
- Keeps weeds at bay: We take care of fertilizing your lawn to prevent pesky weeds from sprouting.
- Helps reduce the risk of lawn disease: When there are excess leaves, branches, and other debris left on your lawn, they block sunlight and reduce water evaporation. Over time, this can increase the chances of your lawn developing moulds, fungi, and other diseases, which will affect the health and look of your lawn.
- Helps keep your trees and plants healthy: Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs in the fall is beneficial because it’s less stressful on them as they get ready to hibernate for the winter. Pruning in the fall can also deter pests and promote healthy growth.
Benefits of hiring a professional for fall yard clean-up:
- Save time and energy, and avoid hazards: Cleaning up slippery leaves and branches in the cold is never fun. Why bother when you can hire a professional? Hire The Grounds Guys for fall clean-up services and save yourself the time, hassle, and energy it takes to clean and prepare your yard for winter. Hiring a professional can also help you avoid potential injuries.
- Quality work guaranteed: When you hire The Grounds Guys, you can rest assured ball work will be done to your satisfaction, guaranteed. Our experts know what to do, have all the right tools, and take pride in their work.
- A professional knows how to prepare your yard for winter: When you hire a professional, they will winterize your landscape to ensure your plants, trees, shrubs, and lawn are ready to withstand the Canadian winter.
How Much Does Fall Cleaning Cost?
Several factors determine the cost of fall yard clean up, including the size and condition of your yard. A neglected yard may require longer hours to clean up and prep. But don’t worry, we’ll provide you with an upfront free job estimate before we begin any work.
Our Fall Lawn Care Services
When the temperatures start to drop, fall lawn care can be a miserable activity, especially when you add dealing with snow and ice. This is why it is important to schedule fall clean-up before the more severe weather arrives. Take care of yourself this winter, stay indoors and let our experienced landscape service professionals handle all the fall cleaning for you. We can take care of everything your property needs to get ready for winter.
You Can Count on The Grounds Guys Professionals
- Our respectful, friendly professionals arrive on time, in uniform, and ready to get to work.
- We clean up when we’re done and will never leave a mess behind. Our safe and reliable equipment is maintained daily.
- We’re local and take pride in being a part of the local community.
We look forward to keeping your property looking good all year-round! Leave the time-consuming fall cleaning to the experts. Contact us today for more information.
Call on us when you need:
- Clearing out and replanting annuals.
- Handling post-emergent weeds prior to seed dropping.
- Mulching with leaves and leftover grass clippings to insulate beds.
- Fertilizing your lawn and flower beds.
- Raking up and composting leaves.
- Cleaning up any branches, trash, leaves or debris.
- Trimming hedges, shrubs, and cutting the lawn.
Fall Lawn Clean Up Near Me
The autumn months can leave your property covered in fallen leaves, dead branches, and other debris that need to be cleaned up. Once the growing season begins to end, use the fall season to get your lawn and landscape ready for the winter. With our fall clean-up services, our seasoned grounds care specialists can help get your lawn and the rest of your property back to pristine condition and fully prepared for the new season.
Need to schedule fall clean-up services for your home? Give us a call if you are ready to get started.