Our Culture of Care
What Makes The Grounds Guys Unique
While there are plenty of lawn care and landscaping companies to choose from, none uphold the unique culture of care, vision, and mission that we do at The Grounds Guys.
We make sure to show that we C.A.R.E. by putting the needs of our
- Customers First, by always having a positive and helpful
- Attitude, and by treating everyone and everything with
- Respect. By living our code of values we
- Enjoy life in the process.
When you come to us, you will experience a distinct care rooted in genuine work ethic and a commitment to the satisfaction of our customers.
Putting Customers & Safety First
At The Grounds Guys, we make sure to adhere to a strong code of values that make our customers, communities, and environment a number one priority.
These values include the following:
- Our Mission is to be so remarkable we become a beloved household name.
- Our Vision is to build a service community that enriches people’s lives by delivering amazing experiences.
- What We Do is we maintain, enhance, and create the best-looking lawns and landscapes in the community.
We also make sure that safety for our workers and those around us is prioritized. Our employees are regularly trained on the proper safety procedures they should follow in specific situations. With our commitment to safety, ongoing training, and protective equipment, we are able to reduce the risks associated with our jobs.
The Grounds Guys not only cares about our customers but our community as well. That is why we celebrate WeCare Week™ with our entire workforce, creating an army of volunteers ready to support local charities.
On WeCare Week, our team helps out with whatever needs to be taken care of, including:
- Window washing
- Snow or ice removal
- Cleaning up lawns and landscapes
- Cooking and serving meals
- Any other supportive service
How WeCare Week Began
WeCare Week comes from what was previously known as Monika Day, which was held in memory of a family member. Friends and crew members across North America joined together to celebrate her life and demonstrate the spirit of C.A.R.E. by giving back in various ways to their local communities. Thanks to such a great response, the day grew into WeCare Day so that all locations could partake in this amazing day. In the spirit of continued growth and community outreach, WeCare Day has now become WeCARE Week.
Getting Involved in WeCare Week
Our international workforce is always honoured to be able to give back to the communities we live in. If you would like to join us next WeCare Week, we would be excited to have your support. We also don’t limit caring to just one week a year at The Grounds Guys. Our teams have been known to volunteer regularly for projects in their community, from cleaning up street litter to doing gardening at local charity organizations. We are passionate about giving our time and resources to those in need and feel that it has just as much a positive effect on us as it does the individuals we aim to support.
Protecting Our Environment
We understand how precious the environment is and how important it is to protect in any way possible. We take our environmental responsibility very serious here at The Grounds Guys.
That is why we encourage:
- Use low-emission fuels like biodiesel
- A “no-idle” policy backed with GPS-tracking
- Recycling at all our locations
- Reduce paper usage through online quoting and invoicing
- Implement eco-friendly alternatives to harsh chemicals
- Use of battery-operated handheld equipment
- Conservation of water
- Planting of trees, shrubs & perennials
Reach Out to Learn More About Our Culture of C.A.R.E.
If you would like to experience The Grounds Guys’ culture of care firsthand, just give us a call today to schedule service! We proudly offer free estimates to all potential customers, whether you are in need of snow plowing services or seasonal garden maintenance.
Contact us at (888) 972-8063 to find out more.