Lawn & Bed Maintenance Services in Okanagan and Shuswap
Types of Lawn Care Services We Offer
Maintaining your grounds is important to show your lawn and flower beds in their best light. Our Okanagan and Shuswap horticultural company crew can keep your property looking its best year-round. Whether you need high-quality routine upkeep like mowing and edging your grass or you have a one-time project in mind like sod installation, you can count on our team at The Grounds Guys of Okanagan and Shuswap.
We offer the following lawn and bed maintenance services:
- Lawn aeration - If you want a truly great lawn, you’ll want aeration services. If your lawn suffers from issues like thatch or heavy foot traffic, you’ll notice a lot of benefit. This process allows water, sunlight, oxygen, and nutrients to reach the roots of your grass a lot easier. The roots will be able to grow deeper and help your lawn thrive. And you’ll be able to see the difference.
- Lawn seeding - Spring and fall are the best times to get new grass sprouts started. Aeration is a precursor to lawn seeding.
- Sod installation - Sodding, or transplanting mature grass, helps get the results you want jumpstarted. However, there are reasons why you might need one or the other. If your lawn is mostly healthy, seeding is a good idea, but if your lawn needs a lot of work, you might want to opt for your grass to be pre-grown instead.
- Lawn enhancements - We can complete projects for you outside of your normal lawn maintenance needs.
- Flowerbed maintenance - Most people don’t have the time or patience to carefully weed their flowerbeds, and we’ll happily do it for you, along with a set of other pre-agreed upon tasks. We’ll have your flowers looking their best with all concerns troubleshooted.
- Mulching - Mulching is an attractive way to reduce water evaporation, regulate soil temperature, reduce weed growth, prevent soil erosion, maintain soil nutrients, and control pests. With all these benefits, it’s no wonder mulching continues to be a landscaping staple.
- Seasonal cleanup services - Whether it’s ice or leaves, we can get it cleared for you without damaging your lawn.
As your most prized possession, your home is your sanctuary. However, sometimes it can be challenging to give your lawn all the attention it needs to stay green and lush throughout the seasons. To improve it, you can call upon the lawn and bed maintenance services from The Grounds Guys of Okanagan and Shuswap to promote the curb appeal of your home and create a great first impression to your guests. Because lawn care takes time, effort, and experience, not to mention the proper tools, we recommend hiring our Okanagan and Shuswap horticultural experts to get your lawn and landscape to its utmost potential.
Contact Our Okanagan and Shuswap Home Landscaping Company: We “C.A.R.E.”
Our goal is to leave your lawn looking healthy and vibrant through the dedicated work of grounds care specialists. Our customized garden care addresses the particulars of what makes your lawn unique: soil type, local climate, and layout of the land. Landscaping and lawn maintenance are our specialties. You can count on our team for exceptional weed control, hedging services, irrigation services, snow and ice removal, fertilization, and much more. When you book commit to professional lawn care services from The Grounds Guys of Okanagan and Shuswap, you can expect committed, professional horticultural experts who arrive in full uniform and in branded vans.
At The Grounds Guys of Okanagan and Shuswap, we abide by our “C.A.R.E.” promise: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process. We hope to create an enjoyable setting for you and your family as an outdoor retreat at your home. When you’re ready to design the perfect outdoor area for your home, get in touch with The Grounds Guys of Okanagan and Shuswap for an estimate.